The periodic grooming from dog to dog differs with their coat and lifestyle. When you're getting a new pair of clippers for your mate, consider how often they need a trim and the length of the combs you like using.
IDEAL FOR: Professional dog groomers and domestic use.
- Quiet, powerful, reliable motor
- Cordless cutting
- Rechargeable battery (yay for the planet!)
- Lightweight to keep it easy
- 2 different cutting speeds
- Interchangeable with many professional blades
- R-4000 rechargeable dog groomer
- Charging cord
- Lubricating oil
- Cleaning brush
- Attachment combs (6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 16mm)
NOTE: When trimming around sensitive areas, it is important to take extra care to avoid injury to your pet. To keep your clipper blades sharp make sure your furry friend's hair is clean, dry and tangle-free before trimming.
Use the numbers on the combs as a guide to the hair length you'd like.
For example, using the 6mm comb will leave your dog with fur 6mm long.