Style your dog to pawfection with this professional grade, lightweight clipper that's ergonomically designed for easy handling.
Designed for both domestic and precision cutting professional use, the Pro Power Clipper is heavy-duty and easy to use. The sharp blades make the cutting experience smooth and efficient.
A range of combs allow easy blending of coat lengths and a range of finishes.
IDEAL FOR: Professional dog groomers and domestic use.
- Quiet, powerful, reliable motor
- Cordless cutting
- Rechargeable battery (yay for the planet!)
- Lightweight to keep it easy
- 2 different cutting speeds
- Interchangeable with many professional blades
- R-4000 rechargeable dog groomer
- Charging cord
- Lubricating oil
- Cleaning brush
- Attachment combs (6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 16mm)
NOTE: When trimming around sensitive areas, it is important to take extra care to avoid injury to your pet. To keep your clipper blades sharp make sure your furry friend's hair is clean, dry and tangle-free before trimming.
Use the numbers on the combs as a guide to the hair length you'd like.
For example, using the 6mm comb will leave your dog with fur 6mm long.
We know your doggoes are hassling the postman every day to see if their goodies have arrived, and we promise to get them to you as fast as caninely possible.
- Orders placed during business days are dispatched the next day
- Orders placed over the weekend are dispatched on Mondays
- Please note - after a BIG year, we're having a much needed break over the festive season. We're still taking orders, however they won't be dispatched until we're back in the office from 4th January. Rest assured that we will get your goodies to you ASAP. We're known for our speedy deliveries, but on the first week back in January they may take a little longer than usual as we work through the backlog.
Once dispatched, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery service within metropolitan areas.
For orders outside of the metropolitan area, please allow an additional 1-2 business days and up to 5 business days for WA, parts of QLD, NT and Tasmania.
We pride ourselves on our customer service. If there’s a delay (or we’re super swamped) we’ll let you know. If something goes wrong or is taking too long, please let us know and we’ll do whatever we can to fix it and improve.
Orders are shipped by Australia Post or Direct Freight Express.
Tracking information and updates will be sent to you so that you (and your pet) can follow your parcel until it arrives on your doorstep. If you won’t be home, maybe send it to your work or somewhere else that’s secure, as we mark all our deliveries with ‘Authority to Leave’ (unless otherwise arranged prior to dispatch).
Kazoo is now shipping world-wide!
International shipping rates are calculated at check out.
Bulky, heavy items such as our Kitty Playground are not available for world-wide shipping through our website. If you would like to purchase a Kitty Playground, please email us at email@example.com and we can get a quote for shipping to your country and organise the order that way.
Our returns process is run through Australia Post.
To return your order, simply follow the steps here.
Returns can only be accepted if
We will happily provide you with a full refund or exchange for all full price items that adhere to the below conditions:
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. The item is unused and in its original condition. (Yes Fido that means unchewed by you!)
3. The item is in its original packaging and all original tags attached.
4. Any sealed products must be unopened with seal intact and in its original pawkaging.
5. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on edible pet treats.
Please note, all items will be inspected on return and it remains at the discretion of Kazoo whether the item will be accepted for refund based on quality control.
Damaged / faulty items
If you have received a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described product, please contact us as soon as you become aware using the contact form below. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort this out for you asap. You can also call us on 02 9646 1242 between Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4pm.
Fangs a lot!!!