This Eco-Adventure Dog Coat in ocean blue isn’t just easy on the eye. It’s easy on the planet too. That’s because it’s made of 100% recycled PET fibres. I care about my environmental pawprint, that’s why I choose recycled fabrics where pawsible. So, while it’s keeping me all warm and snuggly, it isn’t heating up the Earth.
With a water-resistant outer fabric and a cosy fleece lining, this blue dog coat is as practical as it is stylish. It also has a handy harness hatch to make walkies time a breeze, and adjustable straps to perfect the fit.
- Outer fabric made from 100% Recycled PET
- Waterproof outer fabric with a cosy warm fleece lining
- Reflective stitching for night walking
- Easy to fit and adjust
- Double lock clip attachments
- Harness hatch for walkies
- Machine washable on a cool cycle with gentle detergent
- Custom-designed in Australia by the Kazoo Krew team
To choose the correct size, measure your dog's spine (in cm) from the neck's base to the tail's start. Still not sure? Check out our size guide.
Our doggy model wears a size small (40cm).