Longer coats can get tangles, mats and debris trapped in them more easily. Stay on top of coat worries with regular sessions. This will also help with airflow through the coat, keeping their skin healthy and less irritated.
1. Removing loose hair and dirt
2. Massaging in shampoo and conditioner
HOW TO USE:
General Grooming - dry coat
Following the contours of your pet's body and going in the direction of their natural hair growth, gently stroke down the coat in sweeping motions. The unique rubber nodes will help to dislodge debris and trap loose hair. Stroke the whole body working on one section at a time. We recommend starting at the shoulders, working down the back and finishing on the sides. Then do the tummy, and finally the legs.
Bathtime Grooming - wet coat
Wet your pet's coat and use the glove to help lather in the shampoo. Work in sections, gently rubbing in a circular motion. You can rinse off any loose hairs and debris on the glove between rubbing the coat. Rinse off shampoo.
For a smooth conditioned finish, after shampooing, use the mitt to gently stroke through conditioner following the natural direction of the hair. Rinse and dry your pet as normal.
- A mitt is great to use on anxious animals. Since your pet is likely used to pet, the glove provides a more familiar sensation while still catching and removing loose fur.
- It's a good idea to have a few treats handy and reassure your pet during wash time. It helps build positive associations with grooming.
- Aim to groom your pet weekly. Regular brushing will minimise the number of knots and tangles in the coat. Grooming is also a great time to bond with your pet!
We know your doggoes are hassling the postman every day to see if their goodies have arrived, and we promise to get them to you as fast as caninely possible.
- Orders placed during business days are dispatched the next day
- Orders placed over the weekend are dispatched on Mondays
- Please note - after a BIG year, we're having a much needed break over the festive season. We're still taking orders, however they won't be dispatched until we're back in the office from 4th January. Rest assured that we will get your goodies to you ASAP. We're known for our speedy deliveries, but on the first week back in January they may take a little longer than usual as we work through the backlog.
Once dispatched, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery service within metropolitan areas.
For orders outside of the metropolitan area, please allow an additional 1-2 business days and up to 5 business days for WA, parts of QLD, NT and Tasmania.
We pride ourselves on our customer service. If there’s a delay (or we’re super swamped) we’ll let you know. If something goes wrong or is taking too long, please let us know and we’ll do whatever we can to fix it and improve.
Orders are shipped by Australia Post or Direct Freight Express.
Tracking information and updates will be sent to you so that you (and your pet) can follow your parcel until it arrives on your doorstep. If you won’t be home, maybe send it to your work or somewhere else that’s secure, as we mark all our deliveries with ‘Authority to Leave’ (unless otherwise arranged prior to dispatch).
Kazoo is now shipping world-wide!
International shipping rates are calculated at check out.
Bulky, heavy items such as our Kitty Playground are not available for world-wide shipping through our website. If you would like to purchase a Kitty Playground, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get a quote for shipping to your country and organise the order that way.
Our returns process is run through Australia Post.
To return your order, simply follow the steps here.
Returns can only be accepted if
We will happily provide you with a full refund or exchange for all full price items that adhere to the below conditions:
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. The item is unused and in its original condition. (Yes Fido that means unchewed by you!)
3. The item is in its original packaging and all original tags attached.
4. Any sealed products must be unopened with seal intact and in its original pawkaging.
5. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on edible pet treats.
Please note, all items will be inspected on return and it remains at the discretion of Kazoo whether the item will be accepted for refund based on quality control.
Damaged / faulty items
If you have received a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described product, please contact us as soon as you become aware using the contact form below. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com and we will sort this out for you asap. You can also call us on 02 9646 1242 between Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4pm.
Fangs a lot!!!