Pet's nails continue to grow throughout their life, so need to be regularly trimmed to maintain good nail health. Keep your dog happy, healthy and comfortable with these easy-to-use Guillotine Nail Clippers.
HOW TO USE:
Hold on to paw and position clippers a few millimeters from the nail end. Check to see where the quick (read more on the quick below) finished. Avoiding the quick, push down on the clippers until the nail is cut. Continue on other nails, one at a time. You can use a file to smooth edges if needed.
Dogs and cats nails have a 'quick'. this is an area containing nerves and blood vessels. When nails are light in colour, it's relatively easy to see the quick, but in dark nails you may not be able to see it. When trimming nails, only take a few millimeters off at a time as cutting into the quick can cause pain and bleeding. If you accidentally cut the quick you can use an antiseptic clotting agent to help stop the bleeding. If the bleeding doesn't stop within a few minutes, or you're worried about your pet, please contact your pet.
- Before trimming nails, try and get your pet familiar with their paws being touched. You can play games with them, or simply spend some time patting their paws. This way they will be more comfortable with having their nails groomed.
- Your pet's lifestyle will influence how often they need a nail trim. If they walk regularly on hard surfaces like concrete will need their nails trimmed less often - a good reason to take them for daily walkies!
We know your doggoes are hassling the postman every day to see if their goodies have arrived, and we promise to get them to you as fast as caninely possible.
- Orders placed during business days are dispatched the next day
- Orders placed over the weekend are dispatched on Mondays
- Please note - after a BIG year, we're having a much needed break over the festive season. We're still taking orders, however they won't be dispatched until we're back in the office from 4th January. Rest assured that we will get your goodies to you ASAP. We're known for our speedy deliveries, but on the first week back in January they may take a little longer than usual as we work through the backlog.
Once dispatched, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery service within metropolitan areas.
For orders outside of the metropolitan area, please allow an additional 1-2 business days and up to 5 business days for WA, parts of QLD, NT and Tasmania.
We pride ourselves on our customer service. If there’s a delay (or we’re super swamped) we’ll let you know. If something goes wrong or is taking too long, please let us know and we’ll do whatever we can to fix it and improve.
Orders are shipped by Australia Post or Direct Freight Express.
Tracking information and updates will be sent to you so that you (and your pet) can follow your parcel until it arrives on your doorstep. If you won’t be home, maybe send it to your work or somewhere else that’s secure, as we mark all our deliveries with ‘Authority to Leave’ (unless otherwise arranged prior to dispatch).
Kazoo is now shipping world-wide!
International shipping rates are calculated at check out.
Bulky, heavy items such as our Kitty Playground are not available for world-wide shipping through our website. If you would like to purchase a Kitty Playground, please email us at email@example.com and we can get a quote for shipping to your country and organise the order that way.
Our returns process is run through Australia Post.
To return your order, simply follow the steps here.
Returns can only be accepted if
We will happily provide you with a full refund or exchange for all full price items that adhere to the below conditions:
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. The item is unused and in its original condition. (Yes Fido that means unchewed by you!)
3. The item is in its original packaging and all original tags attached.
4. Any sealed products must be unopened with seal intact and in its original pawkaging.
5. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on edible pet treats.
Please note, all items will be inspected on return and it remains at the discretion of Kazoo whether the item will be accepted for refund based on quality control.
Damaged / faulty items
If you have received a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described product, please contact us as soon as you become aware using the contact form below. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort this out for you asap. You can also call us on 02 9646 1242 between Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4pm.
Fangs a lot!!!