Create a natural hair finish with these thinning scissors. A great tool that can be used to thin out the tail, blend transitional lines after trimming and remove bulky spots on your pet's coat.
You will have them looking pawfect in no time!
HOW TO USE:
Ensure the coat is clean, dry and tangle-free before thinning. We recommend using our slicker brush to get the coat smooth and ready to trim.
Make sure your pet is secure and can't move around too freely. You can place them on a towel to reduce mess (and catch all those hair off-cuts).
If you need to remove length, cut the hair first with our Kazoo grooming scissors.
Once the coat is the desired length check which areas need blending or to be thinned out.
To thin out hair - snip the scissors down on the hair and pull slightly. Be careful not to apply too much pressure or you will rip hair.
To blend - open scissors slightly and snip quickly as you move them away. It's a fast, repetitive motion, applying gentle pressure. Don't open the scissors too wide as hair can get trapped in the wide opening.
- Do some research and choose a style of cut that suits your breed. We recommend watching some grooming videos to learn skills and techniques.
- When grooming, take your time and step back every now and then to check the overall look. Start conservatively, you can always cut more off!
- Make sure the scissors are sharp and oiled. Dull scissors will yank your pet's hair, causing pain and stress.
- If your pet is nervous, go slowly and calmy. You can use treats and praise to build positive associations with grooming.
For more tips and tricks get out our blog on grooming.
We know your doggoes are hassling the postman every day to see if their goodies have arrived, and we promise to get them to you as fast as caninely possible.
- Orders placed during business days are dispatched the next day
- Orders placed over the weekend are dispatched on Mondays
- Please note - after a BIG year, we're having a much needed break over the festive season. We're still taking orders, however they won't be dispatched until we're back in the office from 4th January. Rest assured that we will get your goodies to you ASAP. We're known for our speedy deliveries, but on the first week back in January they may take a little longer than usual as we work through the backlog.
Once dispatched, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery service within metropolitan areas.
For orders outside of the metropolitan area, please allow an additional 1-2 business days and up to 5 business days for WA, parts of QLD, NT and Tasmania.
We pride ourselves on our customer service. If there’s a delay (or we’re super swamped) we’ll let you know. If something goes wrong or is taking too long, please let us know and we’ll do whatever we can to fix it and improve.
Orders are shipped by Australia Post or Direct Freight Express.
Tracking information and updates will be sent to you so that you (and your pet) can follow your parcel until it arrives on your doorstep. If you won’t be home, maybe send it to your work or somewhere else that’s secure, as we mark all our deliveries with ‘Authority to Leave’ (unless otherwise arranged prior to dispatch).
Kazoo is now shipping world-wide!
International shipping rates are calculated at check out.
Bulky, heavy items such as our Kitty Playground are not available for world-wide shipping through our website. If you would like to purchase a Kitty Playground, please email us at email@example.com and we can get a quote for shipping to your country and organise the order that way.
Our returns process is run through Australia Post.
To return your order, simply follow the steps here.
Returns can only be accepted if
We will happily provide you with a full refund or exchange for all full price items that adhere to the below conditions:
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. The item is unused and in its original condition. (Yes Fido that means unchewed by you!)
3. The item is in its original packaging and all original tags attached.
4. Any sealed products must be unopened with seal intact and in its original pawkaging.
5. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on edible pet treats.
Please note, all items will be inspected on return and it remains at the discretion of Kazoo whether the item will be accepted for refund based on quality control.
Damaged / faulty items
If you have received a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described product, please contact us as soon as you become aware using the contact form below. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort this out for you asap. You can also call us on 02 9646 1242 between Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4pm.
Fangs a lot!!!