It's all about the detail right? Get your pet looking tip top with this grooming finishing kit. The round-tip scissors provide safe trimming to your pet's face, ears and paws, while the small contoured comb easily removes loose hair that's been cut.
HOW TO USE:
Face (around eyes & ears) - make sure your pet is secured so they can't move around too much during trimming. Trim excess hair around the ears ensuring you have plenty of space and won't nip the skin. Making sure your pet is calm, hold onto its snout to get a safe grip. With the scissor tip pointing away from the eyes, slowly trim around the eye until you are happy to finish. Use the comb to remove loose hair.
Paws - remove any debris first with a wash and brush. When ready, hold the scissors flush to the feet (not pointing towards them) and slowly trim excess hair on top of the feet, on the edge of the feet and between pads.
- Tire your pet out by playing with them before grooming. This way they are more likely to be calm and relaxed when you need them to be.
- You can let your pet sniff the scissors before using so that they feel a little more comfortable with the tools. Also use praise and treats so they feel happy when being groomed.
For more tips and tricks get out our blog on grooming.
We know your doggoes are hassling the postman every day to see if their goodies have arrived, and we promise to get them to you as fast as caninely possible.
- Orders placed during business days are dispatched the next day
- Orders placed over the weekend are dispatched on Mondays
Once dispatched, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery service within metropolitan areas.
For orders outside of the metropolitan area, please allow an additional 1-2 business days and up to 5 business days for WA, parts of QLD, NT and Tasmania.
We pride ourselves on our customer service. If there’s a delay (or we’re super swamped) we’ll let you know. If something goes wrong or is taking too long, please let us know and we’ll do whatever we can to fix it and improve.
Orders are shipped by Australia Post or Direct Freight Express.
Tracking information and updates will be sent to you so that you (and your pet) can follow your parcel until it arrives on your doorstep. If you won’t be home, maybe send it to your work or somewhere else that’s secure, as we mark all our deliveries with ‘Authority to Leave’ (unless otherwise arranged prior to dispatch).
Kazoo is now shipping world-wide!
International shipping rates are calculated at check out.
Bulky, heavy items such as our Kitty Playground are not available for world-wide shipping through our website. If you would like to purchase a Kitty Playground, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get a quote for shipping to your country and organise the order that way.
Our returns process is run through Australia Post.
To return your order, simply follow the steps here.
Returns can only be accepted if
We will happily provide you with a full refund or exchange for all full price items that adhere to the below conditions:
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. The item is unused and in its original condition. (Yes Fido that means unchewed by you!)
3. The item is in its original packaging and all original tags attached.
4. Any sealed products must be unopened with seal intact and in its original pawkaging.
5. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on edible pet treats.
Please note, all items will be inspected on return and it remains at the discretion of Kazoo whether the item will be accepted for refund based on quality control.
Damaged / faulty items
If you have received a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described product, please contact us as soon as you become aware using the contact form below. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com and we will sort this out for you asap. You can also call us on 02 9646 1242 between Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4pm.
Fangs a lot!!!