Whether they need a full body cut or a simple coat trim and clean up, these grooming scissors will have your pet looking great in no time. The long, sharp blades allow easy cutting and a smooth finish - so you can easily style your pet to pawfection!
HOW TO USE:
Ensure the coat is clean, dry and tangle-free before trimming. We recommend using our slicker brush to get the coat smooth and ready to cut.
Make sure your pet is secure and can't move around too freely. You can place them on a towel to reduce mess (and catch all those hair off-cuts).
We recommend working on the large body parts, then finishing on the smaller areas. You can start at the shoulders, slowly working your way down to the tail area (but don't trim the tail yet). Once the back area is finished, move to the sides of the dog's belly and trim down the legs, use your fingers or comb as a guide.
Save the sensitive areas for last - we recommend using our round-tip finishing kit to safely trim the hair on the face, ears and between pads on the feet.
- Do some research and choose a style of cut that suits your breed. You don't have to cut all of the hair to the same length. You might cut the pet's sides to finger length but the belly to half finger length.
- If your pet had thick fur that you want to lighten up, you can go back over these areas with the Kazoo thinning scissors to feather the hair into varying lengths.
- Make sure the scissors are sharp and oiled. Dull scissors will yank your pet's hair, causing pain and stress.
- If your pet is nervous, go slowly and calmy. You can use treats and praise to build positive associations with grooming.
For more tips and tricks get out our blog on grooming.
We know your doggoes are hassling the postman every day to see if their goodies have arrived, and we promise to get them to you as fast as caninely possible.
- Orders placed during business days are dispatched the next day
- Orders placed over the weekend are dispatched on Mondays
Once dispatched, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery service within metropolitan areas.
For orders outside of the metropolitan area, please allow an additional 1-2 business days and up to 5 business days for WA, parts of QLD, NT and Tasmania.
We pride ourselves on our customer service. If there’s a delay (or we’re super swamped) we’ll let you know. If something goes wrong or is taking too long, please let us know and we’ll do whatever we can to fix it and improve.
Orders are shipped by Australia Post or Direct Freight Express.
Tracking information and updates will be sent to you so that you (and your pet) can follow your parcel until it arrives on your doorstep. If you won’t be home, maybe send it to your work or somewhere else that’s secure, as we mark all our deliveries with ‘Authority to Leave’ (unless otherwise arranged prior to dispatch).
Kazoo is now shipping world-wide!
International shipping rates are calculated at check out.
Bulky, heavy items such as our Kitty Playground are not available for world-wide shipping through our website. If you would like to purchase a Kitty Playground, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get a quote for shipping to your country and organise the order that way.
Our returns process is run through Australia Post.
To return your order, simply follow the steps here.
Returns can only be accepted if
We will happily provide you with a full refund or exchange for all full price items that adhere to the below conditions:
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. The item is unused and in its original condition. (Yes Fido that means unchewed by you!)
3. The item is in its original packaging and all original tags attached.
4. Any sealed products must be unopened with seal intact and in its original pawkaging.
5. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on edible pet treats.
Please note, all items will be inspected on return and it remains at the discretion of Kazoo whether the item will be accepted for refund based on quality control.
Damaged / faulty items
If you have received a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described product, please contact us as soon as you become aware using the contact form below. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com and we will sort this out for you asap. You can also call us on 02 9646 1242 between Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4pm.
Fangs a lot!!!