Matted fur is painful and can cause discomfort for pets.
The hair debater has top-quality sharp blades and is designed to easily cut through and remove matting and knots.
IDEAL FOR: Breaking up large mats of fur and removing knots
- Strong, durable make
- Super sharp blades
- Extra grip handle
- Comfy to hold
HOW TO USE:
Use your fingers to identify where the matting is. Gently start from one end of the matting, penetrating from underneath.
Use a sawing motion, gradually working through the matting in small sections. Do not try to remove or cut through large mats in one go.
This is a slow process and being careful is key.
Please make sure you don't pull to hard or cut into your pet's skin.
- Mats are easier to remove if they are dealt with early before they get too big. The bigger the mat, the more uncomfortable they are for your pet, and the more difficult they are to remove. So regular grooming of your pet's coat is recommended, especially if you have a long-coated green or a double-coated breed.
- If your pet is nervous with the hair dematter, use treats and praise to help encourage and relax them. This will also build positive associations with grooming.
- If the coat is heavily knotted and matted, we suggest you take your dog to a professional groomer for assessment.
For more tips and tricks get out our blog on grooming.
We know your doggoes are hassling the postman every day to see if their goodies have arrived, and we promise to get them to you as fast as caninely possible.
- Orders placed during business days are dispatched the next day
- Orders placed over the weekend are dispatched on Mondays
Once dispatched, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery service within metropolitan areas.
For orders outside of the metropolitan area, please allow an additional 1-2 business days and up to 5 business days for WA, parts of QLD, NT and Tasmania.
We pride ourselves on our customer service. If there’s a delay (or we’re super swamped) we’ll let you know. If something goes wrong or is taking too long, please let us know and we’ll do whatever we can to fix it and improve.
Orders are shipped by Australia Post or Direct Freight Express.
Tracking information and updates will be sent to you so that you (and your pet) can follow your parcel until it arrives on your doorstep. If you won’t be home, maybe send it to your work or somewhere else that’s secure, as we mark all our deliveries with ‘Authority to Leave’ (unless otherwise arranged prior to dispatch).
Kazoo is now shipping world-wide!
International shipping rates are calculated at check out.
Bulky, heavy items such as our Kitty Playground are not available for world-wide shipping through our website. If you would like to purchase a Kitty Playground, please email us at email@example.com and we can get a quote for shipping to your country and organise the order that way.
Our returns process is run through Australia Post.
To return your order, simply follow the steps here.
Returns can only be accepted if
We will happily provide you with a full refund or exchange for all full price items that adhere to the below conditions:
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. The item is unused and in its original condition. (Yes Fido that means unchewed by you!)
3. The item is in its original packaging and all original tags attached.
4. Any sealed products must be unopened with seal intact and in its original pawkaging.
5. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on edible pet treats.
Please note, all items will be inspected on return and it remains at the discretion of Kazoo whether the item will be accepted for refund based on quality control.
Damaged / faulty items
If you have received a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described product, please contact us as soon as you become aware using the contact form below. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort this out for you asap. You can also call us on 02 9646 1242 between Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4pm.
Fangs a lot!!!