Birds are intelligent, naturally inquisitive and active. This toy is designed to make them feel at home with natural wood and keep them busy as they prune and play - helping maintain their mental and physical health.
- Made with wood and sisal
- Can be hung to or clung to, developing their muscles and feet
- Natural colouring, no nasties!
- Bell for attraction and engagement
We know your doggoes are hassling the postman every day to see if their goodies have arrived, and we promise to get them to you as fast as caninely possible. All orders placed on weekdays will be processed and dispatched for next business day delivery. Orders placed on a weekend or public holiday will be processed within 24 hours of the next business day we’re open.
Please be aware that due to Covid19 we are experiencing delays in the shipment of some products. So to all our furry friends, please don’t bite the postman as it is not his fault. We will contact you if there is any delay with your order.
Orders are shipped by Australia Post, Direct Freight Express or Fastway Couriers. Tracking information and updates will be sent to you so that you (and your pet) can follow your parcel until it arrives on your doorstep. If you won’t be home, maybe send it to your work or somewhere else that’s secure, as we mark all our deliveries with ‘Authority to Leave’ (unless otherwise arranged prior to dispatch).
Once dispatched, please allow 2-3 business days (that’s 14-21 doggy days) for delivery service within metropolitan areas. For orders outside of the metropolitan area, please allow an additional 1-2 business days and up to 5 business days for WA, parts of QLD, NT and Tasmania.
As with everything, we aim to do the best job we can, but we’re not pawfect! If there’s a delay (or we’re super swamped) we’ll let you know. If something goes wrong or is taking too long, please let us know and we’ll do whatever we can to fix it and improve.
Kazoo is now shipping world-wide. International shipping rates are calculated at check out.
We know that Felix and Fido are going to love their new toy or product. And you will too. But occasionally, for various reasons, products have to be returned. If this is the case, we will happily provide you with a full refund or exchange for all full price items that adhere to the below conditions.
Returns can only be accepted if:
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. The item is unused and in its original condition. (Yes Fido that means unchewed by you!)
3. The item is in its original packaging and all original tags attached.
4. Any sealed products must be unopened with seal intact and in its original pawkaging.
5. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on edible pet treats.
Please note, all items will be inspected on return and it remains at the discretion of Kazoo whether the item will be accepted for refund based on quality control.
How to return your item:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and outlining why you are returning the item.
- Please complete the returns form here and place this form with your returned item.
- Post to the below address. We recommend you use your own trackable shipping method.
Kazoo Pet Co
90 Wetherill Street North
Silverwater NSW 2128
- Ensure your return parcel is securely packaged and both sender's address and Kazoo return address are clearly displayed on the outside of the parcel. We recommend sending your return back by registered post as Kazoo will not be liable for any return parcels lost in transit.
- Delivery and handling charges on returns are not refundable for incorrect choice and are to be returned to Kazoo via post at the customers cost.
- Allow 10 business days from the day your parcel is delivered to our returns address for your return to be processed. You will receive an email once your return has been finalised.
- Refunds will be processed using the original tender type. (Credit card refunds will be processed back onto the original card that was used to make the purchase.)
- Kazoo is not responsible for shipping fees or lost returns. Please obtain a tracking number for your records.
Damaged / faulty items
If you have sadly received a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described product, please contact us as soon as you become aware using the contact form below. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com and we will sort this out for you asap. You can also call us on 02 9646 1242 between Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4pm.
Fangs a lot!!!